Tuesday, November 24, 2020

FUJI XEROX APEOSPORT 6500 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Sorry to hear that. Hi Doug, Thank you for using the Support Forum. Several weeks ago our fairly new Phaser around prints started printing any pure black text as a faint gray barely there. Nevertheless, I removed the new black cartridge and shook it just to humor the thing. If so, what did you do? All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic. I tried the suggestion of shaking the catrifges the doing the color adjustment but it did not work on either.
Uploader: Kazuru
Date Added: 1 December 2009
File Size: 37.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 20708
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





It seems to be a software issue, as the faintness is universal across the entire page, very even and seemingly "intentional. Remember I had already tried changing the black cartridge out with a new one, and I always shake the new ones before I put them in. Then today the second one has started to do the same, the black is fading along with the magenta.

After 2 years of use and half way through my 2nd black toner my MFP started doing the exact same thing. Hi Doug, Sorry to hear that.

I replaced the toner again and it is still very pale. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance. I've changed to a new black cartridge, not helping. So I'm still stumped as to what would be needed to force a fix if this happens again.

ApeosPort-II C6500 Drivers & Downloads

I have tried every maintentance item on the printers menu but stilll no luck. Not sure if it is worth it. I have exactly the same problem as you describe. Hi Doug, Fuj 2 years of use and half way through my 2nd black toner my MFP started doing the exact same thing.

Debian -- Details of package printer-driver-fujixerox in sid

Duji think that is what really made the difference. Any luck with getting it fixed? Phaser Black print faded faint, gray. Did you ever figure out what the problem was?. I wish I knew how to cause that self-check or maintenance routine to run at will.

Tha colors are fine. I should have mentioned that I did those steps yesterday, but it did not help.

Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue s! I had already tried forcing a color registration adjustment via the menu before this happened and it did not help.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Hi Doug, Thank you for using the Support Forum. I tried the suggestion of shaking the catrifges the doing the color adjustment but it did not work on either.

THIS is what the printer did. I notice a lot of similar complaints exist for other models beside thebut the menu tips and options in those threads don't aapeosport to apply to this model.

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Earlier I posted that I got my blacks back, but it did not last, and now the magenta is gone too.

printer-driver-fujixerox : Bionic () : Ubuntu

However, note that when I reinstalled it, the system did some kind of self-check or maintenance. Now my blacks are back. It performed an automatic color Registration adjustment, which it should do everytime you pop in a new toner.

Sucess to yah, PaulCo. Several weeks ago our fairly new Phaser around prints started printing any pure black text as a faint gray barely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HUAWEI 820W DRIVER

The following figure shows the connections between the S controller subrack and D disk subracks. Huawei Nova features curved metal design an...