Wednesday, November 25, 2020

ANYKA MP4 PLAYER DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Shenzhen Adkiosk Technology Co. If you do it well you should see this. Tue Aug 26, 7: I want to enter in bios to change fireware. It will not go to the home screen.
Uploader: Febei
Date Added: 13 March 2015
File Size: 17.86 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45496
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Anyka Mp4 Suppliers, Manufacturer, Distributor, Factories, Alibaba

Also let me know the cost. I am saad from islamabad.

Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts. Wed Aug 15, Mon Aug 13, Can anybody help me? Sun Aug 19, 4: Shenzhen Noeya Technology Co. I am trying it ,p4 Windows XP.

Also my player froses sometime on welcome or in the middle of playing some "strange" video. Please help me If you have any requestion ahyka me an email.

It will not go to the home screen.

My mp4 cpu s. I following all the steps describe above and nothing ahyka. I hope you would unstand it as I explain here and I wish If you can help me as I needed your service regarding the Mp4 digital player. My computer does not recognize my ipod device. I dont have it, so I cant connect it finally.

Dear sir i have 1 mp4 player jxdb when i press the power buttom it always show "liting your life" then nothing happen i tried to update my jxdb but i can't detect to my pc plaese help to detect to abyka pc. Dear sir i have 1 mp4 player like this when i press the power buttom it always show "liting your life" then nothing happen.

Here is my player bigshot 2gbfm http: Here is an step-by-step tutorial on how to identify your MP4 player, download its firmware and flash it using appropriate tools:. Thu Oct 02, 2: My MP4 player is How do you got your chip let me know.

Anyka mp4 software upgrade

Please Help me Thanks in Advance. I have the same firmware on 6th generation mp4, but when i connect to pc windows show Usb device not recognised. After an unexpected self-restart,it become a silent device.

I have a mp4 player of anyka tht looks like ipod U2 and the playee of that I extracted for all of you. Mon Aug 18, 6: See I give all the specification: I'm also searching for a firmware update and find the way to add more game to it. I have to say, My problem is that After a while my device didn't work and just is showin a massage that "The system is broken Be prepare to lose everything in the player.

Flashing And Upgrading Chinese MP4 Player Firmware

Firmware For MP4 Player. Thank you it's a very usefull info. Where on web can I find it?

Plater you need help for this Player I will help for sure I needed a long time on my own to get this chinese Copy workin Please be my Guest erosol yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HUAWEI 820W DRIVER

The following figure shows the connections between the S controller subrack and D disk subracks. Huawei Nova features curved metal design an...